Job ID: 5757340
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
£19.32 - 19.32 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Salary: £19.32 per hour
Contracted hours: 22 – 44 hours per week
Shift Pattern: Days & Nights
Admission information: 65+
Care Categories: Physical Disability, sensory impairment and Old Age.
Contract Type: Permanent
It is a requirement that all candidates have a valid NMC pin and are eligible to work in the UK
KPI Care have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to work with our client in Sheffield on a permanent basis.
Our client provides excellent care to adults, aged 65+ in a warm and caring environment offering nursing and residential care for up to 64 service users.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for ensuring the service users receive outstanding clinical care.
Your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse will include:
• Working with your team to ensure outstanding care is delivered to residents on a daily basis
• Communicate effectively with residents and with your team members
• Ensuring a safe, caring, and homely environment for residents, and work with your team to promote the independence of residents
• Working with your team to develop the nursing provision across the site
What KPI Care are looking for:
• A Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin
• A kind and caring individual who can create a safe environment for all residents.
• An individual with excellent communication skills and who works well with others.
• Excellent training and career development opportunities
• Refer a friend scheme
• Employee assistance programme
• Free uniform
• Blue light card
To apply for this fantastic Registered Nurse opportunity or if you would like more information, please contact the team at KPI Care on 01782 956420 or send your cv to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
#kpicare #healthcare #loveyourjob #careworker #supportworker #care #assistant #nursing
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.