Registered Nurse - Days
Job ID: 5757429
Codsall, Staffordshire, England
£20.20 - 20.20 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Salary: £20.20 per hour
Contracted hours: 33 Hours per week
Shift Pattern: Days
Admission information: 65+
Care Categories: Dementia, Physical Disability.
Contract Type: Permanent
It is a requirement that all candidates have a valid NMC pin and are eligible to work in the UK
KPI Care have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to work with our client in Wolverhampton on a permanent basis.
Our client provides excellent care to older people in a warm and caring environment offering nursing, dementia and residential for up to 36 service users and has achieved an ‘Good’ CQC report.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for ensuring the service users receive outstanding clinical care.
Daily duties include:
- Assist with responsibility for clinical care in the home.
- Assist with the recruitment and training of the clinical team
- Ensure that all supervision, appraisal and performance management reviews are completed
- Lead the clinical team to ensure they are working to the required standards
- Complete internal and external audits
- Rota management
- Assess, plan and evaluate care of service users to ensure it is maintained and reflects their needs and wellbeing.
- Ensure medication is ordered and administered in line with company policies
and procedures and the NMC guidelines.
- Qualified RN/RGN or RMN or RNLD with valid NMC pin
- Dementia Qualification (Desirable)
- 2 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in a care home or similar environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the mental capacity act, Deprivation of liberty and how to these are implemented
- Work in accordance with the NMC code of Practice
- Able to communicate effectively – written and verbal
- Excellent career development opportunities and career development
- Rewards and discount scheme
- Company benefits, pension, life assurance and optional healthcare.
To apply for this fantastic Registered Nurse opportunity or if you would like more information, please contact the team at KPI Care on 01782 956420 or send your cv to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
#kpicare #healthcare #loveyourjob #careworker #supportworker #care #assistant #nursing
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.