Registered Nurse - Days
Job ID: 5878620
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England
£21 per hour + paid breaks
Job Type: Full Time
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse? Do you have an active NMC pin? Are you looking for a new opportunity?
If yes, KPI Care are recruiting for a dedicated Registered Nurse to join a fantastic team in Stockport on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse will include:
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for looking after the physical, psychological, and social needs of the residents in the care home and ensuring the highest standards of care are being provided on a daily basis.
You will create a safe and supportive space for residents with a range of physical and mental needs and taking initiative to make critical decisions.
You will be responsible in developing tailored care plans for residents, providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do.
It is a requirement that all candidates have a valid NMC pin and are eligible to work in the UK
What KPI Care are looking for:
- A registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin
- Good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices
- Experience in producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks
- A dedicated, compassionate, and person-centred approach to nursing
- Free counselling for you and your family
- Staff recognition awards
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme
- Pension and life insurance
- Wellbeing portal
- Seasonal events
- Free onsite parking
- Rewards and discount scheme
If you would like to apply for this fantastic Registered Nurse opportunity, or would like more information on this role, please email email@example.com and one of the team will be in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you!
#kpicare #healthcare #loveyourjob #care #nursing #registerednurse
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.