Registered Nurse - Nights
Job ID: 5874475
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
£18.92 - 18.92 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse? Do you have an active NMC pin? Are you looking for a new opportunity?
If yes, KPI Care are recruiting for a dedicated Registered Night Nurse to join a fantastic team in Sheffield on a permanent basis working 44 hours per week.
It is a requirement that all candidates have a valid NMC pin and are eligible to work in the UK
Your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse will include:
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for looking after the physical, psychological, and social needs of the residents in the care home and ensuring the highest standards of care are being provided on a daily basis.
You will create a safe and supportive space for residents with a range of physical and mental needs and taking initiative to make critical decisions.
You will be responsible in developing tailored care plans for residents, providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do.
What KPI Care are looking for:
- A Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin
- Good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices
- Experience in producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks
- A dedicated, compassionate, and person-centred approach to nursing
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Full training programme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Pension and life insurance
- Rewards and discount scheme
- Employee assistance scheme
If you would like to apply for this fantastic Registered Nurse opportunity, or would like more information on this role, please contact the team at KPI Care on 01782 956420 or send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
#kpicare #healthcare #loveyourjob #care #nursing #registerednurse
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.