- £22k - 24k per year + Bonus
- Nantwich, Cheshire, England
£22,000 – 24,000K PLUS BONUS
MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 8.30AM – 5.00PM
Our client are a global leading company in their allocated field. With a modern fleet of over 150 plus tankers and a strategically located depot network, our client supplies a comprehensive range of products coast-to-coast throughout England and Wales to Domestic, Agricultural, Commercial and Retail customers.
This company focus on service and the customer is what differentiates our client in the competitive industry and it is the attitude of the people within the company which drives this difference. The business has grown both organically and through acquisition and is the third largest distributor in the UK.
An opportunity has arisen for a remote or office-based Sales Executive to join our global leading client within Sales Team in their depot in the Nantwich area. Due to the continued growth, we are on the lookout for top sales agents to deliver the best possible customer care, working on an inbound and outbound sales activity for the desired area.
The main responsibilities are:
- Proven Sales Experience with evidence of hitting set KPIs
- Answering inbound calls with confident negotiation skills
- Making outbound sales calls, building rapport with prospective customers
- Responding to emails in a timely manner
- Pricing and entering order details on the system
- Dealing with customer queries
- Delivering great service to customers
- Hitting monthly Sales and productivity targets
- Aspirations to move up as the business grows vs the 5 year plan
Our client are searching for an executive that has an upbeat friendly approach to speaking to their exisiting customers as well as new customers. Resilience and attention to detail is key for this role as you will be expected to work under pressure. As seen is other sales roles you will need be able to transfer effective listening skills and communicate on all platforms.
Just to add this company’s brilliant working environment and ethos, they offer all staff the following; a commission scheme, 25 days holidays PLUS bank holidays, access to free virtual fitness sessions, workplace pension and holiday purchase scheme!
If this role is something you’d be interested in APPLY NOW or email LilyJ@kpir.co.uk