Senior Digital Marketing Executive
- £28k - 32k per year
- Wigan, Greater Manchester, England
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Up to £32,000
The Senior Digital Marketing Exec will be responsible for executing digital marketing campaigns which result in traffic, lead generation and eCommerce sales. These fully integrated marketing campaigns will create visibility, engagement, and generate sales leads.
You will work closely with our 3rd party partners, who assist with SEO and PPC activity, to drive eCommerce sales, using intel and employing creativity to build awareness for the brand.
Working alongside the Sales and Procurement teams, you will be responsible for eCommerce inventory management within our Magento and WordPress databases, the upkeep of product pages and category/sub-category management.
You will have proven project management skills, a strong eye for detail and the have a passion for improving the full end2end user experience.
Your experience will cover campaign management, lifecycle management and analytical reporting. You will be able to understand the ‘analysis behind the numbers’ and gain a quick understanding of our KPIs and how to optimise campaigns.
The hours of work for this role are 8:30-5:00pm. The role will be office based initially, but hybrid working up to 2 days a week from home can be discussed once you’re settled into the role.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work to plan and deliver a variety of marketing campaigns for all areas of the business and to ensure target objectives are met.
- Deliver all marketing campaigns on time and to budget.
- Conducting regular reviews and analysis to help ensure leads progress through the sales funnel.
- Employ a strategic approach with targeted campaigns focused on specific segments to drive leads and conversions.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of email marketing and offline campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers and drive new ideas.
- Set up, test and optimise an extensive suite of intelligent automated/triggered campaigns.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for marketing campaign materials.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand identity and tone of voice is adhered to in campaigns across all channels.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports to cover campaign results, web analysis and performance vs. set KPIs.
- Keep on top of current trends in marketing and the food industry to inform campaigns.
- Experience of B2B marketing sales campaigns, ideally, but not essentially within a food, engineering or similar industry.
- Confident, ambitious and self-motivated with the will to drive forward new ideas.
- Strong analytical, communication and project management skills.
- Expertise in social media communication.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Experience and an understanding of email marketing and CMS platforms is essential.
- Excellent communication and written English skills. Experience of long and short-form copywriting is desirable.
- High standard of numeracy and ability to manage data and drill through datasets using.
- Experience of measuring of analytics for digital marketing campaigns and site performance.
- Be guardian of the data, with ownership over the inventory of the e-commerce website.
- Must be digitally literate and be able to demonstrate an understanding of digital marketing and experience of campaigns across these platforms.
- Strong organisation and forward-planning skills.
- Creative approach with a good eye for design.
- Magento 2.0 – desired (or must have strong experience of CMS systems)
- WordPress – essential
- Social Media (Organic LinkedIn & Facebook) – essential
- Google Analytics – essential
- Mailchimp – essential (or a strong experience of email platforms and email mktg)
- Sage – desired
- Adobe Suite – desired
- Microsoft Suite – essential
- Microsoft Teams – desired
For more information on this, call Tanya on 01942 597215 or email your details to TanyaS@kpir.co.uk