Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job ID: 5724951
Manchester City Centre, Greater Manchester, England
£58k - 80k per year + Car, Annual Bonus
Job Type: Full Time
My client is recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them on a Permanent basis in Manchester.
You’ll be a part of a fantastic team, working for a Global company that take pride in their work, their delivery and their customer feedback and satisfaction.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Office/Site Based - Manchester
Full Time, Permanent
£58,000 - £73,000 depending on experience
Immediate starts available
With an exciting pipeline into 2025 of projects with a value of up to £100m the right candidate will have guaranteed projects that are soon to be starting with a minimum of 18 months duration.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in the field & will have experience of:
- Leading teams and/or operating in a Senior Position in large project commercial teams.
- Carrying out the commercial function throughout the lifecycle of schemes from pre-contract and pre-construction through construction into the aftercare period.
- Preparation of Main Contract Documents including preparation of Contractor’s Proposals and Employers Requirements as well as Sub-Contract Documents and Consultants Appointments.
- Maintaining and building relationships with all Project stakeholders, i.e., Clients and Employers, Funders, Consultants and Supply Chain.
- Working closely with the Pre-Construction Departments, Operational Leads, HSEQ Teams, members of the Senior Management Team and Board Directors.
- Completing all commercial fundamental elements of construction schemes, i.e., timeous and accurate procurement, internal cost budgeting and reporting, risk and opportunity management, operation of the mechanisms of commonly used forms of contract.
- Supporting Employee development of all staff, especially direct reports via mentoring, Personal Development Review process and active involvement with the Building Student Programme.
Key attributes will also include:
- The ability and willingness to face challenges, solve problems and motivate Teams
- Commercial & Contractual acuity
- Attention to detail, planning and logical thinking whilst meeting deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of construction techniques, sequences, methodologies and processes
- Highly organised and methodical
- Solid presentation skills – verbal & written
- Excellent negotiation skills
The company also offers a wide range of fantastic benefits and are negotiable with candidates’ packages.
You will be required to interview at HQ with a member of the commercial team if successful.
For more information on the role please contact Hayleighm@kpir.co.uk or APPLY NOW!
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.