STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant
Job ID: 5463184
London, Greater London, England
£20k - 25k per year
Job Type: Full Time
STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant -Science/Maths/Engineering
Are you a recent STEM Graduate exploring your options within the education field?
Do you aspire to train as a Science or Maths teacher and would welcome classroom experience first?
Perhaps you have experience tutoring which you have found rewarding and now would like to elaborate on your experience?
A popular school has 3 vacancies for STEM Graduates who would like to join them as a Graduate Teaching Assistant ...
• 3 Teaching Assistant needed for September start
• STEM subject graduates required – Maths, Science, Engineering and Computer Science needed
• Must have a 1st or 2:1 bachelor’s degree with matching A-Level and GCSE grades
• Outstanding graded Secondary School & Sixth Form
• 2 schools located in North London
• Earn up to £25,000 PA
• Work as a teaching assistant and decide if teaching is for you
• Salaried teacher training routes available
• Full time role for the entire school year
• Interviewing now to start in September
This popular secondary school is looking for a hardworking and dedicated STEM graduate who is considering teaching as a career soon. You will have a strong academic background and have a real passion for Teaching Maths or Physics.
The ideal personality match for this school would be an energetic and bubbly individual who can adapt to meet the needs of individual pupils. The school prides itself on the working environment and atmosphere it provides for its staff and would like to see a graduate who can fit into their culture. Ideally you will have some experience of working with children either through volunteering or paid work.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting KS3 general Science/Maths and KS4 and KS5 Physics lesson and booster groups. Your main role will be to lead groups of around 10 pupils of either the most able pupils to challenge pupils. The school is well known for its support of aspiring pupils and they can offer you Teacher training to become a Science or Maths Teacher if you wish.
If the role of a Graduate STEM Teaching Assistant opportunity in North London is the ideal place to further your ambitions, apply today! Send your CV straight over to Ryan at KPI Education.
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.