- £18k - 19k per year
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
My client, an award winning organisation in Crewe are currently seeking a stock coordinator to join the installations team. You will hold responsibility for coordinating and organising stock replenishment orders for the fleet of engineers including tools, parts and uniform. No two days are the same in this role with opportunities available to develop within the company.
- Ordering of spare parts and tools
- Tool box audits
- Working with databases and systems to track spare parts, tools and orders
- Updating internal stock systems
- Working to tight deadlines
- Communicating key information to our operational team
- Supporting uniform and stock distribution plans
- Organisation of our stock stores including stock rotation
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will be highly organised, able to work to tight deadlines, the ability to prioritise tasks and work independently. Stock taking knowledge desirable as well as manual handling experience.
Great company benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, Dedicated wellness initiatives and close to local transport links.
For more information call Jodie on 01782 712230 or email your CV to email@example.com