Supply Chain Coordinator
- Market related
- Stoke, West Midlands, England
SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR
Location: Fenton, Stoke-on-Trent
Contract: 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
Our client’s aim for over 20 years has not only been to drive sales, but to also maximise efficiencies to ultimately achieve excellence at the point of purchase. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking a professional and organised Coordinator to join their team to cover maternity leave.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicating key information relevant to colleagues through internal Social Media platforms
- To understand customer requirements, offering advice and solutions
- Monitoring and checking accurate invoicing, ensuring as a company you gather correct revenue
- Monitoring the integrity of all Supply Chain System data
- End to end processing of all customer orders
- Processing all forms of part of sale and quality checking
- Delivering high quality data reporting and analysis to customers
Key skills required:
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Advanced IT Skills including MS Excel (V-Look Ups, Pivot Tables, etc)
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast and keen learner
If this is something you may be interested in, APPLY NOW or call the team on 01782 712230.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.