Supply Music Teacher Required ASAP - Northwich
Job ID: 5721544
Northwich, Cheshire, England
£150 - 170 per day
Job Type: Full Time
KPI Recruiting are urgently looking for a qualified teacher of Music. This is a temporary supply position working for an outstanding school close to the Northwich area.
You must be qualified to PGCE level or equivalent and have recent experience teaching students within a school environment.
The position is commencing as soon as possible and continuing until the schools close for the Christmas break.
You will be:
- Inspiring and creative, delivering schemes of work to students of mixed ability
- Able to communicate effectively and build strong professional relationships
- Familiar and up to the date with the National Curriculum requirements
What we need:
- DBS Certificate registered with the Update Service
- Proof of eligibility to work within the UK
- Teacher qualification certificates
Hours of work are full time (school hours) from Monday to Friday.
KPI Recruiting are dedicated to safe guarding and the successful candidate will need to complete an online registration form and attend a meeting with the school to discuss the expectations of the role.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like further details please contact Lauren on 01270 589943 or email an updated CV to LaurenJL@KPIR.co.uk
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.