Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- £9.00 - 9.50 per hour
- Stone, Staffordshire, England
Recruitment Resourcer Required!
Based in Stone working for a leading firm who are currently going through a period of growth and success.
Working on a temporary basis you will be working Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and will be supporting with an extremely busy and fast paced environment.
As a Recruitment Resourcer, you’ll be responsible for sourcing and finding top talent through a variety of avenues such as job boards, social media, referrals, and LinkedIn. You’ll get involved in CV screening, conducting telephone interviews, submitting CV shortlists, and coordinating interviews.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to demonstrate strong communication skills, multi-tasking skills and ability to nurture relationships with candidates and internal managers. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual from an agency background who is keen on moving to an in-house recruitment team or someone who has in house recruitment experience and is looking for a new challenge.
- Sourcing and headhunting candidates via job boards and social media channels.
- Screening candidates in regard to their relevant skills, availability, location and salary expectations.
- Advertising new roles on all available platforms.
- Building talent pools
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Updating Applicant Tracking System
- Coordinating and diarising interviews
- Creating adverts
- Supporting with ad-hoc recruitment and talent projects
Skills and Experience for the role:
- Excellent telephone and customer service experience
- Professional when dealing with candidates and clients.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working on large scale Recruitment Projects.
- Be used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Happy to work independently to Resource for national recruitment projects.
Please call Lily or Sophie on 01782 712 230 or email your CV to LilyJ@kpir.co.uk