Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Job ID: 5611256
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£23k - 25k per year + BONUS
Job Type: Full Time
Have you recently graduated from university or have a sales/customer service background?
Enjoy chatting to people and building relationships?
Are you organised and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
KPI Recruiting are a leading recruitment agency, with a national coverage of roles in various different sectors, and we are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, to join our Education Team in Manchester!
We are ideally looking for someone who has a customer service advisor/call centre back ground or a recent graduate looking to develop their career!
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for -
- Sourcing quality candidates for all temporary and permanent vacancies
- Building relationships with candidates, to create a pool of talented candidates
- Advertising vacancies on all key job sites and keeping these vacancies updated
- Pre-screening candidates over the telephone
- Presenting suitable candidates to clients to progress through the application process
- Interviewing candidates face to face.
- General office administration duties
- Attending client meetings with the team
- Building sales and negotiation skills to progress in a successful Recruitment Consultant role
Essential requirements for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Full driving license
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident working to deadlines
- Enjoys working within a team and in a busy environment
- Resilient and motivated to reach goals
- Strong level of IT, administrative and organisational skills
- Great telephone manner
- Willingness to learn
- Can work collaboratively within a team
Why work for KPI Recruiting?
- Routes for progression - within 12 months you will be developed into a successful Recruitment Consultant!
- Opportunities to transition into other internal positions if this is what you would like!
- Friendly and welcoming team environment
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holiday, and one day off for your Birthday!
- Team outings and events throughout the year
- Refer a friend scheme – work with your friends and earn some extra cash!
- Listed as part of the FAST50 best places to work
- Bonus on top of salary
- Stay hydrated, the fridge is always stocked with drinks for you to help yourself to, and if you fancy a hot drink don’t worry, we have that covered too!
If you are interested, please get in contact with Jessie by emailing email@example.com
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.