- Market related
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
TEMPORARY POSTION, POTENTIALLY PERMANENT
MONDAY – FRIDAY, 8:45AM – 5:30PM
Our client is an independent company established in 1998 and is recognised as one of the UK’s leading companies in their field. Within their large purpose built premises, they are staffed by a dedicated group of people to deliver the best experience possible and are looking for a strong administrator to join their team.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering the telephone
- Resolving customer queries and challenges
- Chasing customers for proof of ID
- Chasing suppliers for updates and then updating our customer portals
- Processing the incoming post and submitting finance contracts to funders
- Dealing with all in-life queries such as extension, early terminations, collections
Admirable attributes to have:
- MUST drive
- Strong attention to detail
- Efficient time keeping skills
- Organised and cheerful person
- Willing to help other areas of the business if needed
If this is something you may be interested in, APPLY NOW or call the team on 01782 712230.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.