- £10.60 - 11.45 per hour
- Fenton, Staffordshire, England
Weld Weld Weld, look at this job here!
Our client is currently looking for a welder who has Mig/fabricator experience on a temporary to permanent basis.
As a MIG Welder you will need the following:
- 2 or more years experience MIG Welding
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Good attention to detail
- Fabricating metal components from thin sheet metal
- MIG Welding
- Working from engineering drawings
- Working with stainless steel and mild steel
- General warehouse duties
- Keeping your workplace clean and tidy
More about this role:
- Salary: £10.60-£11.45 per hour depending on experience – to be reviewed and increased slightly once permanant
- Working hours are Monday to Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm, Friday 7:30am-12:30pm
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Great hourly rate
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
As a member of the KPI Recruiting team you will #loveyourjob and strive to make a difference each day. We work closely with our colleagues to ensure they get the best out of their career and deliver outstanding results in any task they take on.
If you are punctual, hardworking, and enjoy working as part of a dedicated team, then this could be the role for you! Please send your CV to Resourcing@kpir.co.uk. For further information regarding the role don’t hesitate to call Corinne at the Stoke Branch on 01782 712 230.
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.