Job ID: 5753776
Sandbach, Cheshire, England
£11.50 - 11.50 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
£11.50 PER HOUR
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Working alongside the upholsters you will support in the production process, from trimming and measuring materials to gathering stock and equipment you will be integral in ensuring orders are sent out on time and of the best quality, maintaining high customer service levels.
Based in Sandbach at their modern bright workshop you will join a small and welcoming team, you will have the opportunity to learn the trade and up skill in order to progress through the company. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a practical and hands on role. Along with great benefits you will receive a generous hourly rate and enjoys great working hours.
- Gathering correct material from the warehouse ready for production
- Trimming correct products to size before being upholstered
- Ordering product
- Measuring and estimating
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Loading and wrapping product ready for dispatch.
- Be a positive and motivated team player.
- Have good communication skills
- Have a basic understanding of measurements and 3D shape layout
- Previous experience working in a workshop/assistant role before desirable
- An interest in upholstery – desirable.
You will receive
- £11.50 per hour
- Company Healthcare
- Free Parking
- Ongoing training and progression opportunities
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a role in which they can train and progress, someone who is looking for an interesting physical role within a small, family run business. If you are interested in this position and would like to know more please give me a call on 01270 589943 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.