Account Manager 4 on 4 off shift pattern ( 6am - 6pm days)
- Market related
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
As an Account Manager at KPI Recruiting, you will be able to enjoy building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients and candidates
The clients are all existing clients, there are no sales involved in this role.
We now have a great opportunity for you to join our team as an Account Manager based at our branch in Crewe.
Recruitment experience is not essential for this role, just great relationship building skills!
KPI recruiting offers excellent rewards and has a lively culture that nurtures talent.
We are looking for a professional dedicated, innovative, with a focus on service for our clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Working both onsite and in the office with our clients
- Ensuring regular client reviewing meeting
- Working with the client improve quality and service
- Resourcing candidates to fill vacancies
- Maximizing the use of job boards and social media to attract candidates
- Updating the internal systems
- Maximizing service for our clients and candidates
- Supporting payroll and administration
- Positively contribute to the development of the KPI online band. Supporting all social media channels and recruitment activities.
What will you bring to KPI?
We are looking for a tenacious and creative individual who can deliver excellent service to our clients.
You will be professional with the ability to communicate with confidence and credibility over the phone when speaking to candidates and clients
KPI Recruiting is a leading recruitment agency that started in the northwest but is growing nationally, led by a team of experienced recruitment professionals who are dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers.
Hours of work
4 days on 6 am – 6 pm, 4 days off shift rotation
Salary – dependant on experience plus excellent bonus.
Please note: a driving licence is essential for this role.
KPI Recruiting is a leading multi-sector recruitment agency that started in the North West and now extends across the UK. The KPI team is led by experienced recruitment professionals who are dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers. We started in 2008 and continue to grow, adding specialist divisions and additional locations to our portfolio.
If you enjoy the buzz of a busy recruitment environment and enjoy speaking to candidates, then we want to hear from you.
Come and join our KPI family apply today!!