- £23k - 25k per year
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Technical & Helpline Support Administrator
£23K – 25K Per Annum
Monday to Friday, 8.30AM – 4.30PM
KPI Recruiting are currently supporting large manufacturing company based in Cheadle. Our client pride themselves on high performance, reliable and environmentally compliant products. Based in Cheadle, Staffordshire, the business combines hi-tech facilities with an expert workforce. This allows our client to work with a consistent quality driven methodology from research and development to delivery; providing customers with a quality, reliable product when they need it.
Due to internal promotions within the business, KPI Recruiting are supporting in the recruitment process to find an Administrator to run the technical helpline. Main duties include taking ownership of resolving customer issues and giving support to customers, and feedback information to site operational team. Additionally, the role will conduct mystery shops, as well as liaise with local garages for product feedback. Admin support for Technical Centre team and entering BOM information onto ERP system.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer liaison: answering phone queries in a professional manner related to all products, including feedback information to other departments for improvements.
- Liaison with other departments in the company to share information
- Support for other departments with Technical advice / queries.
- Producing and communicating information of calls dealt with (monthly report out / New part requests)
- Making mystery shop phone calls to customers, to gather information and feedback
- Working with local garages to gather information for product quality & feedback
- Purchasing for the department, general admin duties and project support
- Entering Bill of Materials information onto ERP system for new products
- Experience and understanding of product ranges, and MFR operations.
- Experience of working on a customer help line, or in customer facing role.
- Experience in automotive / technician / workshop environment would be advantageous.
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Good communication skills / interpersonal skills – dealing with customers
- IT skills (MS Office used / AS400)
- Full driving licence would be advantageous
Interested? APPLY NOW or alternatively call Hannah at the KPI Recruiting Head Office on 01782 712 230