Apprentice recruitment consultant
- £8.36 - 8.91 per hour
- Stoke, West Midlands, England
Would you like a career in Recruitment?
Would you like to study for a full-time apprenticeship whilst gaining work experience?
We now have a great opportunity for an apprentice to join our team in our Stoke HQ.
This is a fast-paced role with excellent rewards and a lively culture that nurtures talent.
As an apprentice you will develop a good understanding of the recruitment industry and be responsible for carrying out the following:
• Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts on job sites, KPI website and social media
• Receiving and reviewing applications and creating a shortlist of candidates
• Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job and providing open communication at all times
The Benefits of working for KPI:
- 25 days Holiday (plus bank holidays) and your birthday off!
- Monthly Bonus
- Company Events
- Onsite Parking
- Discounts with Retailers, Cinemas and Travel
- Pension scheme
- fully funded Apprenticeship qualification
KPI Recruiting is a leading recruitment agency first established in the North West, led by a team of experienced recruitment professionals who are dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers. We started out in 2008 and continue to grow to add specialist divisions and additional locations to our portfolio.
If this is something you can see yourself doing please contact out Stoke on Trent Branch.
Come and join our KPI family