- Market related
- Peterborough, Lincolnshire, England
Monday to Friday; 10AM – 2PM
KPI Recruiting are working exclusively with our client based on the out skirts of Peterborough where you will be working on a fixed-term contract for 12 months as an Event’s Coordinator. Our client’s focus is to shape the future of fundraising and support charitable partners in growing audiences and maximising their impact.
We are supporting with the recruitment of an Events Coordinator to join their busy Events team. This is a great opportunity for a highly organised individual with fantastic communication skills to help our client make a difference. With experience in event planning and an understanding of the importance of accessibility you will be able to adapt and work well under the pressure of running a live event.
Since the launch of our client’s, the online and face-to-face fundraising work has provided financial support to 290 charities and changed the lives of thousands of people in need, even though the challenges of Covid lockdown, charitable revenues almost doubled as we accelerated online sales and marketing!
Key Duties include:
- Creating event proposals which fit client requirements and presenting proposals by deadline
- Maintaining a working relationship with vendors and venues
- Planning event aspects, such as store fundraisers , outdoor shows
- Demonstrating to client’s strong knowledge of venues and vendor offerings and taking clients on tours of venue possibilities
- Staying under budget while planning event specifications
- Issuing invoices and collecting payments in a timely manner, and creating comprehensive and readable financial reports
- Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, , directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organising vendors
- Anticipating and planning for different scenarios
- Creating sales opportunities for future events during client liaisons and during events, including possessing a strong working knowledge of the company to further these sales opportunities
- Planning multiple events at once
- Capturing success of events and recording data
- Strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Package
- Strong communication skills, events experience is not essential
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Must be able to work in a busy office environment
For more information get in touch on: 01782 712230 OR email LeonieH@kpir.co.uk