- £23k - 24k per year
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
£23K – 24K per annum
Monday to Friday, 9AM – 5PM; 26 Days Holiday PLUS Bank Holidays
KPI Recruiting are currently supporting a leading supplier of innovative services, based in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent. Our client are searching for Finance Assistant to join their busy finance department. The main purpose of this role is to provide accurate and timely support across the finance team.
The ideal Finance Assistant will have a knowledge of Sage 200 and strong numeracy skills. Working in a fast paced environment, it is imperative that you have the ability to prioritise/manage a work load as well as think logically.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Daily banking including all daily bank analysis
- Bank reconciliations for all group companies weekly/monthly
- Daily posting of receipts (cash/credit card) across our branch locations and allocation.
- Raising sales invoices (2 companies)
- Updating sales MI daily
- Reconcile, submit and pay VAT returns for all companies
- Assist the management accountant/financial controller with the month-end process and standard journals
- Maintenance of fixed asset register and posting monthly depreciation journals
- Covering/assisting with the posting and coding of purchase ledger invoices
- Covering credit control
- Produce various weekly/monthly operational and financial reports
- Setting up various bank payments as and when required
- Maintaining petty cash
- Other ad hoc finance tasks as appropriate
Interested? Apply now or alternative call Hannah at the KPI Recruiting Head Office on 01782 712 230