- £19k - 20k per year
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
Do you want to work for an award-winning company with favourable shift patterns to allow work life balance? We are currently seeking a co-ordinator on a permanent basis to join the installations team at Crewe. As a co-ordinator you will be highly organised, able to work to tight deadlines and have effective communication skills.
As an integral part of the installations team you will provide support to ensure that the engineers and trainees have the tools and equipment required to complete their daily tasks.
• Oversee the Engineers going out on shift each morning
• Running and managing engineer and apprentice rotas
• Being central contact for engineers regarding expenses, uniform, holidays and roster issues
• Engineer and apprentice time sheet processing
• Ordering of spare parts and tools
• Work with databases and systems to track spare parts and tools
• Toolbox audits
• Supporting the administration team with uniform ordering and distribution
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have at least 12 months administration experience, be able to work independently, proficient on systems and have excellent time management skills.
This is a permanent position that offer great company benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme and wellness initiatives. Close to local transport links. This role is based on 4 on 4 off shifts.
For more information call Jodie on 01782 712230 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org