Gas Fleet Co-Coordinator
- £19k - 20k per year
- Cheshire, England
GAS FLEET CO-ORDINATOR
£19-20K PER YEAR
MONDAY – FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
KPI have the pleasure of supporting in the search for our Brand Leader client, this award winning company is looking to recruit a Fleet Co-Ordinator to work at their fresh and modern Head Office in Crewe.
As a co-ordinator you will be responsible for assisting their gas engineers and ensuring that they have the tools and equipment required to carry out their daily duties.
You will be responsible for;
- Overseeing the engineers each morning
- Running engineer and apprentice rotas
- Being a source of support for engineers in the south of the country and assisting them with and issues they have
- Engineer Timesheet processing
- Ordering tools and parts
- Tracking orders for delivery and distributing the products appropriately
- Supporting the administration team
For this role you will have;
- 12 months administration exp.
- Customer service exp.
- Be able to work independently and within different teams
- Good awareness of domestic tools
This is a very focused and varied role which will mean that in order to be successful you will be;
- Confident when using Microsoft packages including Excel
- Excellent at managing your own time
- Highly organised
- An Effective Communicator
- Competent when demonstrating manual handling
If you feel that you posses all of the above skills and qualities and want to work for a company that can offer;
Great Internal Development Oppertunities
Please call or send you CV to email@example.com or call 01782 712230