Graduate Behaviour Mentor
Job ID: 5870002
Sefton, Merseyside, England
£410 - 430 per week
Job Type: Full Time
Graduate Behaviour Mentor
Are you passionate about helping children overcome behavioural problems that impact their learning?
You may have recently graduated and want to pursue a career within the education sector?
Want to become a key factor in helping children overcome their barriers and become an infuential part of their journey?
A devoted primary school in Litherland is looking to secure a passionate individual to join their team as a Graduate Behaviour Mentor starting ASAP for the rest of the academic year…
- Graduate Behaviour Mentor
- Full-time, long-term role starting as soon as possible
- Earn up to £430 per week as a Graduate Behaviour Mentor
- Role to run until July 2024 initially – further opportunities from Sep 2024
- Work with children struggling with behavioural issues in the classroom
- Opportunity to experience a school-based role working with outstanding practitioners
- Work alongside class teachers, the SENCO and Senior Leadership Team
- Utilise the outstanding resource base and provisions the school boasts
- Help children to achieve their full potential and overcome barriers
- School located ten-minutes from the train station
- Interviewing immediately
While it is the schools priority that the education children receive there will enable them to achieve their academic potential and progress confidently into the next phase of their education, it is also part of their vision that all children are filled with positive experiences, feel happy and valued and develop a sense of friendship, tolerance and understanding.
As a Graduate Behaviour Mentor, you will be tasked with working closely with children that are having issues with behaviour that is affecting their every day school lives. Although the children have the ability and potential, they are being held back by poor behaviour and distractions. It will be your role to implement well thought-out strategies and interventions to help these children overcome their barriers and help them on their journey.
The school has excellent facilities, with a number of provisions and resource bases packed with essential resources which will help children with additional needs. You will have free reign to utilise these areas which will be a huge experience for you moving forward.
This school is located in Litherland and is in a great location for public transport links across Sefton. There is on-site parking, and the nearest train station is a short walk away. The school has specified learning spaces where you will be able to work with children as a Graduate Behaviour Mentor.
Will you take on this Graduate Behaviour Mentor role and take the next step towards your ideal career? Apply now and send your CV to Tom at KPI Education.
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.