Interim Account Manager
- £35k - 40k per year
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
We are working with our prestigious Crewe based client and are recruiting for an Interim Account Manager working on a 6 month FTC, this role is perfect for someone with previous sales and account management experience, and would be a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to work for an ever growing, rapidly expanding firm who over the course of 2020 have grown from strength to strength and they are looking for passionate people to deliver a first class service and develop their brand further.
- This role encompasses not only the day to day relationships but also sharing the vision in logistics and how it can improve the customer experience and proposition.
- You will work alongside our other account manager and share an accounts co-ordinator plus have close links to the client support team to ensure that your clients’ customers are getting the best possible service.
You will also be involved with:
- Managing the relationships with 3rd party clients
- Ensuring that clients are having a positive contribution to the business and find ways to improve revenue or cost saving ideas
- Help to bring in new clients that fit within the current business operation and add value
- Maintaining existing client relationships making sure they are receiving the best possible service from Logistics
- Be the voice of the client to the rest of the business to driver service and proposition
You will be
The ideal candidate will have strong communication and presenting skills, be a great problem solver and highly organised. You will need a warm and friendly personality and be relatively thick skinned.
- Project Management- On boarding new clients
- Stakeholder management
- Commercial and Finance awareness
- Be an influence to the team
- Critical thinking
- Great communicator and problem solver
The company have designed their benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own ” Perks” to help you with the little things that matter.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
Please call Lily on 01782 712 230 or email LilyJ@kpir.co.uk