- £23k per year
- Stone, Staffordshire, England
£23,000 PER ANNUM
Monday to Friday – 35 hours per week
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturing specialist based in Stone, Staffordshire.
The role has been created due to further company expansion, this is a varied role where you will be dealing with customers, warehouse and transport departments as well as internal finance and sales teams.
As the Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Receipt and processing of sales orders and purchase orders
- Ensuring transport is booked where required
- Liaising with customers on the phone and by email, working in a fast paced environment
- Ensuring all duties relating to administration, customer and supplier queries are carried out accurately and in a timely manner
The Logistics Coordinator will have the following skills and experience:
- Good communicational and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Well organised with the ability to multitask, adapt to change and work to high standards whilst meeting strict deadlines
- Able to work on own initiative
- Familiarity using Microsoft Windows is essential
- Previous experience working in a logistics or customer service environment would be a distinct advantage.
You will be joining a company who specialise in the manufacture of products used in the construction industry. Our client takes pride in providing a first class service and quality products to their customers. If you are customer focused, detail orientated and pro-active in your approach we would love to hear from you!