- £28k - 35k per year
- Leek, Staffordshire, England
Location: Near Leek, Staffordshire
Hours: Monday-Friday; 8am-4:30pm
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000 per annum DOE
Straight Permanent Role!
My client are a leading supplier of a range of products; they pride themselves on exceptional service to their customers and have won numerous awards as a business! Due to growth, they are now seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join their team.
Within this role, you will be responsible for all aspects involved in scheduling production and managing the installation teams.
Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Management, recruitment and training of installation teams
- Support one-to-one meetings regarding development and disciplinaries
- Production planning, treatment and warehouse schedules
- Planning of installation team rotas and efficient route planning
- Management of fuel card systems, vehicle maintenance and adherence to all drivers hours regulations
- Production of operational management reports and attending meetings
- Maintenance of customer/installation feedback and root cause analysis
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will possess;
- Proven experience within a similar managerial position, ideally within a logistics/manufacturing environment
- Commercial awareness to manage costs and deliver best returns possible
- Ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines for teams
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Highly organised approach and self-motivation
- IT proficiency with high attention to detail
For more information, call Sophie on 01782 712230 or email SophieF@kpir.co.uk
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.