- £10.50 - 10.50 per hour
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
KPI Recruiting ltd have the exciting opportunity to recruit for our prestigous client based in Hanley ST1
We a current hiring for the position of process operator.
The duties for this role include:
– Driving a pick up lorry with a trailer to and from a client transporting clay and slate in Mausers
– Moving slate dust and other products around the warehouse with a counterbalance forklift
– be able to mix the clay and slate dust together
– General warehouse duties aswell keeping a clean and tidy environment
The ideal candidate will have the following:
– A clean driving lisence wiht experience of using a trailer
– experience with using a Counterbalance forklift
– be able to lift up to 20kg’s
– a good “work ethic”
The hours of this role will be : Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm
£10.50 per hour raising to £11 once taken on permanent
Once contracted you will have the following benefits:
Membership of a health scheme
Annual bonus based on performance
Also shutdown weeks twice a year
Aswell as full training on the aspects of the job.
This role does come with a permanenet opportunity after qualifiying weeks
If you would like more information on this role please contact us on 01782 712230 and ask for the industrial team.