- £40k per year
- Winsford, Cheshire, England
£40,000 per annum
PLUS, ANNUAL BONUS
Monday to Friday
8AM – 5PM
Based on Cheshire’s largest commercial business estate we are exclusively looking for an experienced production manager to join our long established, reputable client in at their main facility in Winsford.
Showing consistent and steady since establishing in the early 1990’s this company owes much of their success to their outstanding customer service and quality products, resulting in a strong and loyal customer base across the whole of the UK and the Middle East.
You will lead and manage a team of hard working and committed individuals through the production process within a modern and busy manufacturing facility to ensure that products are of the highest quality, packed correctly and shipped in a timely manner. Overseeing several lines, you will demonstrate strong leadership and planning skills, work and expect others to work to the highest standards whist adhering to and following all Health and Safety measures and regulations.
- Liaise with the production director to plan and draw up a production schedule.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust plans as needed.
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards.
- Liaise with the technical and quality control team to identify quality issues, ensuring all investigations are thorough and appropriate action is taken and recorded with preventative measures in place.
- Maintaining compliance against internal and customer audit requirements.
- Measure and analyse downtime and implement corrective actions.
- Control and reduce material/component wastage usage levels.
- Maintain hygienic conditions for both employees and visitors
- Implement and drive company procedures and policies
- Support with training and coaching of new starters
You will also;
- Have strong understanding of the production process in a multi-line facility
- Be an approachable and positive leader who develops and leads teams from the front
- Have an ability to communicate at all levels
- Have proactive approach
- The ability to work well under pressure whilst remaining calm and professional
- Be able to manage and organise a varied workload effectively, utilising available resources and achieving deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and continuously growing business, as the successful candidate you will be offered;
- A Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Annual Bonus
- Free Parking
- And other company benefits.
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the experience and skills need for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential chat to find out more on 01782 712230