- £19,342 per year
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
SALES COORDINATOR/WORKFLOW ASSISTANT
£19,324 PER ANNUM
MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 8.00AM – 5.00PM
Our client is searching for Workflow Assistants to join their company on a permanent basis!
With a strong ethos, our client believes that people make places and places make people. From strategy through to operations, they work alongside customer to deliver places that work, think and give. With a devoted customer base that choose them because they create, manage and maintain, our client want to choose you!
The role is highly proactive managing the reactive work orders at a dispatch stage, also performing a high standard of work order management to avoid financial penalties.You would be supporting the helpdesk and account delivery team with work order management and contract performance.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsibilities including the process and logging of engineer calls regarding jobs logged and the accurate translation of these calls into operations to get jobs attended to and completed as efficiently as possible
- Manage the Maximo system for reactive work orders to be dispatched
- Dispatching of suitable engineering resource to correct site within agreed SLA timescales.
- Identifying out of scope work orders and challenge with the client.
- Identifying work orders on wrong priorities and challenge with the helpdesk
- Identifying work orders on the wrong work type and amend to correct skill set, so dynamic scheduling system will assign correct engineer
- Escalating work orders to relevant contract managers where SLA will not be met and explain why
- Chasing operations teams for updates on overdue work orders/update Maximo
- Chasing engineers for updates on overdue work orders/update Maximo
- Amending work orders to a dispute status and re dispatch to engineers
- Dispatching weekly of PPM works orders
- Chasing of overdue PPM work orders
- Acting as a focal point for operations and other internal departments for the area
- Building relationships with Operations, engineers and delivery team
- Management and updating of associated software and programs (e.g. Maximo, 360).
- General administration duties
- Providing a professional and articulate dispatch solution
- Producing accurate data and reports for the operations management team as required, for weekly WIP calls
- Providing accurate date and reporting to manage backlog of your sector
- Call handling / processing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes
- Excellent communication skills
- Evidence of working within a team, supporting and working with others to reach organisational goals
- Organised with good planning ability, to organise / schedule events and activities
- Capability to understand and analyse statistical data
- An aptitude for new and imaginative approaches to work related issues, identifying fresh approaches and a willingness to question traditional assumption
If this role interests you, APPLY NOW or call Hannah on 01782 712230!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.