Sales Order Processor
- £19.5k - 20k per year
- Leek, Staffordshire, England
SALES ORDER PROCESSOR / ADMINISTRATOR
Location: Leek, Staffordshire (driving licence is required due to location)
£19,000 – £20,000 per annum DOE plus many benefits!
KPI Recruiting are currently looking for someone to work in the Administration function for our Leek based manufacturing firm. Due to business success and growth, my client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator to join their small and friendly team on a permanent basis!
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Processing orders and producing invoices, ensuring full attention to detail
- Transferring information from the sales team to the CRM system
- Reconciling invoices accurately
- Processing customer payments and updating internal records
- Chasing overdue payments with customers where necessary
- Handling customer queries and delivering a high standard of customer service via phone and email
- Providing full admin support to the team of six
- Assisting with sales ledger and accounts duties
The successful candidate will possess:
- A confident and professional manner
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload effectively
- The ability to work in a busy office environment
- A good knowledge of systems and be fully IT literate
This is a great opportunity to join an ever-growing company who offer some great benefits to their staff, including 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) AND Christmas shut down! They also offer free on-site parking, summer BBQ’s as well as team events!
This position won’t be around for long, so don’t miss out! Get in touch with Jodie or Sophie on 01782 712 230 or send your CV to Sophief@kpir.co.uk
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.