Senior Care Assistant
Job ID: 5721482
Belper, Derbyshire, England
£12 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Are you an experienced Senior Care Assistant? Do you have previous experience working in a care environment? Are you looking for a new opportunity?
KPI Care are looking for a Senior Care Assistant to join a fantastic care home based in Belper on a permanent basis.
Contracted hours: Full time – day and night shifts available
Contract Type: Permanent
What KPI Care are looking for:
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be providing the best possible care for residents under the direction of the General Manager and will be responsible for supporting residents in the home to help maintain interests and skills daily. You will be a confident and dependable team player, demonstrating core company values and undertaking training when required.
Experience working within a care environment is essential to this role, and you must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with knowledgeable IT skills. You will be delivering person-centred care unique to each resident and constantly promoting the welfare of the individuals you support.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Care Assistant will include:
- Delivering high quality care to residents and ensuring all required standards are maintained throughout the home.
- Dispensing medication following policies and procedures, maintaining accurate documentation, and maintaining confidentiality of all information.
- Develop effective working relationships with all team members
- Assist in the support of new care team members to their job roles
- Supporting residents to maintain high standards of personal care, hygiene, and physical wellbeing, as well as immediately responding to concerns that may be a risk to the health and safety of residents, visitors, and colleagues.
- Ensuring resident’s aids and equipment are maintained (dentures, glasses, wheelchairs, etc)
- Developing excellent working relationships with fellow team members by using effective communication and supporting new colleagues to develop in their new role.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Supervisory or management experience
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- 28 Days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Pension scheme
- On-site parking
To apply for this fantastic Senior Care Assistant opportunity, or would like more information on this role, please contact the team on 01782 956420 or send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
#kpicare #healthcare #loveyourjob #care #careassistant #seniorcareassistant
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.