Senior Recruitment Consultant
Job ID: 5661349
Warrington, Cheshire, England
£30k - 35k per year + Bonus
Job Type: Full Time
At KPI Recruiting Ltd, we're committed to connecting exceptional legal talent with their next opportunity to further their career to new heights. As a dynamic and rapidly growing recruitment agency, we are looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant, to provide tailored staffing solutions within our Legal Division.
Are you a passionate and driven individual with a deep understanding of the legal industry?
Do you have a knack for building relationships and connecting with legal professionals and organisations?
If so, we want you to join our team and become a key player in shaping the future of recruitment within the legal sector.
What would day to day duties involve?
- Building strong and effective relationships with both existing clients and new business clients
- Sourcing, assessing, and matching talented legal professionals with exciting new opportunities.
- Monitoring the quality of all candidates and ensure that the adverts and interviews during recruitment process are of a high standard.
- Provide expert guidance to clients and candidates throughout the hiring process to provide a first-class experience like no other!
- Identifying new client opportunities and negotiating fees confidently
- Qualifying candidates and onboarding new clients joining KPI Recruitment within our legal division
- Planning to meet the future recruitment requirements of clients
- Assisting in ensuring that the end-to-end recruitment process supports a positive candidate experience at all times
- Contributing to the growth and success of KPI Recruitment and our legal recruitment division
- Stay ahead of legal industry trends and market conditions.
- Follow the weekly sales cycle
- Work in close conjunction with the other Recruitment Consultants to share best practice
- Use LinkedIn and networking events to grow your network further
- Sets the standards for others to follow and act as a role model for others.
What we are looking for from a successful candidate:
- A driving licence is required for this role to be able to attend client meetings
- Previous recruitment experience, preferably in the legal sector.
- Strong understanding of legal roles and industry dynamics.
- Outgoing and ambitious individual
- Results-driven mindset with a passion for exceeding targets.
- Able to build strong positive relationships
- Confident problem solver
- Ability to manage your own time
Why work for KPI Recruiting?
- Routes for progression and opportunities to transition into other internal positions if this is what you would like!
- Friendly and welcoming team environment, which will no doubt become just like family!
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holiday, and one day off for your Birthday!
- Pension scheme
- Team outings and events – work hard play hard!
- Refer a friend scheme – Opportunities to work with your friends and earn extra cash!
- Listed as one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies within Recruiter FAST50, join the takeover and grow your career with us too!
- Stay hydrated, the fridge is always stocked with drinks for you to help yourself to, and if you fancy a hot drink don’t worry, we have that covered too!
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please get in contact with Jessie by emailing email@example.com
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.