- £38k - 41k per year
- Nantwich, Cheshire, England
Are you an Engineer ?
Do you have Engineerinmg experience in the food industry?
KPI Recruiting are looking for Experienced Shift Engineer, Based in Nantwich. Due to continued growth, our client are now seeking a hard working and experienced Engineer to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
We are looking for someone who can provide engineering technical support on a day to day basis.
Working on a 4on / 4off basis Roataing Days and Nights.
Salary – £41K PA
Day to Day Duties:
- Provide full emergency breakdown cover for all plant and services.
- Work as a team with all other members of the factory team.
- Maintain a high standard of work and promote good housekeeping
- To carry out repair works to the highest standard.
- Provide first line cover in all machinery problems.
- Complete all work sheets and report any follow ups if required
- Administer, monitor, analyse and update machine history data using the engineering management system.
- Be proactive with ideas for improving the plant and engineering departments.
Qualifications & Skills needed:
- a qualification in engineering
- excellent numeracy, literacy and PC ability
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- problem solving/fault finding techniques
- flexibility regarding working days and hours
If you are interested please apply via email at SophieF@kpir.co.uk or call the office number on 01782 712230.
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.