- £29k - 30k per year
- Winsford, Cheshire, England
FULL TIME MONDAY-FRIDAY
Due to company growth and continued business success, my client are currently looking to recruit a Team Supervisor to manage the content administration team. In this role, you will be the first point of call for all queries from the Ecommerce Content Administration team and oversee the work that is completed by the team before it is launched as live website content. As Supervisor, you will drive the team to create an exceptional standard of content work and aim to inspire an efficient team, leading by example and working to best practice at all times. The Supervisor will do a final check on product photos to ensure that the images are descriptive, professional and fit for purpose.
- Drive the performance of the Ecommerce Content Administrators.
- Encourage great results from staff with praise and reward.
- Prepare, build and launch website releases.
- Proof check the work of the team to ensure that it is accurate, reads well and is of a high professional standard, ready to launch onto the live website.
- Oversee the product images to ensure that they are fit for purpose, illustrative of product quality and professional in appearance.
- Monitor team performance, raise concerns and organise training to strengthen weaker areas.
- Carry out 1:1s in a professional manner and in line with Company protocol. Set objectives for the team in line with business strategy.
- Prioritise the team focus according to business need.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate must have previous supervisor and team management experience and a proven track record of leadership, coaching and performance. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, great organisational skills, excellent attention to detail, be a team player and have a high level of English and good understanding of Grammar. Must be proficient on systems including MS Office.
Excellent company benefits including:
- Competitive salary with annual salary reviews
- Generous annual leave with an additional day for each year spent with the company up to 33 days holiday per year
- Death in service insurance
- Vision tests
- Generous long service cash rewards from 5 years of service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff discount on products
- Staff recognition scheme
- GP access and mental health counselling support
- Yearly flu vaccinations
- Discounted gym membership
For more information call Jodie on 01782 712230 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org