Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- £19k - 21k per year
- Stoke, West Midlands, England
GREAT NEWS ! WE ARE EXPANDING !
We now have a great opportunity for a trainee recruitment consultant to join our team in our Stoke HQ. Recruitment experaince is not required!
This is a fast paced role with excellent rewards and a lively culture that nurtures talent.
As a recruitment consultant you are the vital link between clients and candidates.
This is a busy, varied and fast paced role that will provide a number of challenges and rewards.
You will be working with the Driving team to identify clients recruitiment needs and then matching the skills needed with suitable candidates to place in the roles, ensuring HGV driver compliance at all times.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will develop a good understanding of the recruitment industry and be responsible for carrying out the following:
• Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts on job sites, KPI website and social media
• Working with the KPI marketing team to advertise positions onsocial meadia and attract candidates
• Receiving and reviewing applications and creating a shortlist of candidates
• Managing the interview process from start to finish using excellent organasational and communication skills
• Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job and providing open communication at all times
The Benefits of working for KPI:
- 25 days Holiday (plus bank holidays) and your birthday off!
- Monthly Bonus
- Company Events
- Onsite Parking
- Discounts with Retailers, Cinemas and Travel
- Pension scheme
- Apprentiship qualifications available to study
What will you bring to KPI?
preferably with experience in driver recruitment (but will consider other sectors), you will have a passion for building long term recruitment partnerships which deliver a quality service. You will be professional and commercially aware, with the ability to communicate confidently both over the phone and face to face.
KPI Recruiting are a leading recruitment agency first established in the North West, led by a team of experienced recruitment professionals who are dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers. We started out in 2008 and continue to grow adding specialist divisions and additional locations to our portfolio.
If you enjoy the buzz of a busy recruitment environment and enjoy speaking to clients and candidates then wewant to hear from you.
If this is something you can see yourself doing please contact out Stoke on Trent Branch.
Come and join our KPI family