- £11.33 - 11.33 per hour
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
TRANSPORT ADMINISTRATOR (DAYS)
£11.33 PER HOUR
4ON/4OFF, 6AM – 6PM
TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT POSITION
YOUR NEW COMPANY
KPI Recruiting are proud to be supporting a leading transport organisation based in the heart of Crewe. The business has invested in building the largest independently owned double-deck trailer fleet in the UK, they have an impressive portfolio of clients and their investment in will enable them to provide significant cost saving benefits to customers and deliver the highest possible service!
They have a high pallet capacity, which will not only reduce road miles but also minimises vehicle requirements and fuel consumption and as of April 2020 they have over 60 new vehicles and they are continuing to thrive and develop and grow their team. With having over 100 years’ experience in the sector, they are at the forefront of their industry.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Due to their continued growth and success, my client has a vancancy available within their Transport team to be responsible for the despatch and debriefing of drivers. This is a fast-paced environment where you will need accurate attention to detail and strong communication skills.
Your duties will include (but are not limited to);
- Acting as a first point of contact for drivers, ensuring there is on-going communication with the driving team to supplement the use of in-house tracking systems
- Managing drivers hours in relation to meeting customer requirements and volume.
- Reviewing New Orders, ensuring work is planned to meet delivery times
- Act as a point of contact with the customer regarding any queries prior to Delivery on the day of delivery or before; escalating issues to the operations team if necessary
- Willing to adapt to a changing industry and work environment
- Work as an individual or part of a team and have good communication with the core team within the company
Interested? APPLY NOW! Or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org