Warehouse Team Leader
- £20k - 25k per year
- Cheadle, Staffordshire, England
Warehouse Team Leader
Are you looking for a new challenge? If so, we would love to hear from you. Our client is experiencing outstanding growth and are looking to add to their established team. We are looking for a experienced Warehouse Team Leader in ST10 area to start immediately.
As a member of the KPI Recruiting team you will #loveyourjob and strive to make a difference each day. We work closely with our colleagues to ensure they get the best in their career and deliver outstanding results in any task they take on.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday
Monday – Thursday 7am – 4pm
Friday 7am – 1pm
Dependant on demonstratable achievements and experience in a similiar role and warehouse back ground, up to 25K per year!
Ensure the smooth operation of the Warehouse Department and its personnel resulting in safe working practices, satisfied cutomers ( due to on time and in full deliveries ) and a 5S environment where stock accuracy is paramount, where stock received is accurate and timely and perpetual stock counts showing accuracy in stock management.
- Check all picking notes are picked, packed and despatched according to customer/courier expectations which includes labelling, packing, transportation times for arrival on time & accuracy in counts.
- Comlete regular checks on team picks and activity to ensure accuracy and adherence to processes and procedures.
- Check receipts and dispatches have been actioned and recorded correctly and in an acceptable condition.
- Supervision of reporting staff and being the first line of any day-to-day queries regarding stock location, delivery issues or system inaccuracies, lunch or tea breaks.
- Check warehouse operations are carried out in a FIFO, 5S manner considering all aspects of H&S creating a safe and clean environment for all staff.
- Carry out regular stock checks to ensure accuracy and report any discrepancies.
- Ensure locations and racks are regularly consolidated which will leave space available for incoming goods.
- Check all operators are using the scanners and ERP system (Emax) correctly. This includes ensuring stock movements are correctly and the correct parts are in the correct locations as stated on the system.
- Complet customer returns correctly ensuring the stock is returned to the correct location.
- Check/ensure and report on condition of all dispatches and receipts.
- Any other duties as required from time to time by management.
- To comply with the company’s Health & Safety policies.
- To comply with the company’s Quality policies and procedures.
- To comply with the company’s standard operating procedures.
- To acknowledge and comply with the guidance offered in the Employee Handbook.
Will have previous experience in a similar role.
Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail
Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance record
For further information regarding the role don’t hesitate to call KPI Recruiting 01782 712230.
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.
dependant on demonstratable achievements and experience in a similar role and warehousing back ground, up to 25k per year