Care Home Manager
Job ID: 5755377
Plymouth, Devon, England
£55k - 75k per year
Job Type: Full Time
Are you an ambitious Care Home Manager? Are you looking for an exciting new role? Do you have an active NMC pin?
If yes, KPI Care have a wonderful opportunity for a Care Home Manager to join one of our fantastic clients based in Pkymouth on a permanent basis.
Salary: £55,000 to £75,000 p/a
Contracted hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
It is essential that you have Nursing Home Management experience!!!
KPI Care are looking for a Care Home Manager to join a fantastic team based in the Plymouth area.
What KPI Care are looking for:
As a Care Home Manager, you will be responsible for the running of the care home, leading your team to promote a caring, safe, and homely environment. You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of care is provided on a daily basis and providing specialised personal care to each individual resident.
Your responsibilities as a Care Home Manager will include:
- Promote a caring environment for residents according to guidelines, practice, legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Effectively lead and manage your team to promote an environment that supports dignity and respect.
- Ensuring satisfactory measures are in place to protect the health and safety of residents and staff.
- Ensuring financial and commercial management are to the highest standards according to company policies.
- Using strong communication skills with all residents and staff on a daily basis
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme
- Pension and life insurance
- Rewards and discount scheme
To apply for this fantastic Care Home Manager opportunity, or would like more information on this role, please contact the team at KPI Care on 01782 956420 or send your cv to LeonieH@kpicare.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you!
#kpicare #healthcare #loveyourjob #care #nursing #registerednurse
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.