Care Home Manager
Job ID: 5756277
Malvern Wells, Worcestershire, England
£75k per year
Job Type: Full Time
Are you a Care Home Manager? Do you have experience managing nursing homes? Are you looking for a new opportunity?
KPI Care are currently recruiting for an experienced Care Home Manager to join one of our reputable clients based in Herefordshire on a permanent basis.
Salary: £75,000 per annum + £5.2k OTE bonus
Contracted hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
What KPI Care are looking for:
As a Care Home Manager, you will be responsible for the running of the care home, leading your team to promote a caring, safe, and homely environment. You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of care is provided on a daily basis and providing specialised personal care to each individual resident.
You must have a strong knowledge of CQC regulations and be passionate about delivering first class care throughout the home. You will need to ensure the highest standards are delivered and maintained through effective management of your colleagues and be able to achieve agreed financial targets.
Your responsibilities as a Care Home Manager will include:
- Promote a caring environment for residents according to guidelines, practice, legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Effectively lead and manage your team to promote an environment that supports dignity and respect.
- Ensuring satisfactory measures are in place to protect the health and safety of residents and staff.
- Ensuring financial and commercial management are to the highest standards according to company policies.
- Using strong communication skills with all residents and staff on a daily basis.
- Flexbile Pay
- Free parking
- Professional development training
- Seasonal gifts
- Bonus scheme
If you would like to apply for this fantastic Care Home Manager opportunity, or would like more information about the role, please contact the team at KPI Care on 01782 956 420 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
#kpicare #healthcare #loveyourjob #nursing #management #carehomemanager
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.