Clinical Lead Nurse
Job ID: 5721416
Ashbourne, Derbyshire, England
£19.14 - 19.14 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Are you a talented Clinical Lead Nurse? Are you looking for a new full-time role? Do you have an active NMC pin?
KPI Care are currently looking for a Clinical Lead Nurse to join a fantastic team on a permanent basis at a care home based in Ashbourne.
Salary: £19.14 p/h
Contracted hours: 36-42 hours
Contract Type: Permanent
It is a requirement that all candidates have a valid NMC pin and are eligible to work in the UK
KPI care are recruiting for a Clinical Lead Nurse to join one of our esteemed clients based in Welshpool on a permanent basis.
What KPI Care are looking for:
As a Clinical Lead Nurse, you will be ensuring that a caring, safe, and welcoming environment is provided for residents, visitors, and team members on a daily basis. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of residents and staff, as well as monitoring the standard of care being provided to residents to ensure that they receive quality personal and medical care.
Experience working in a care environment is essential for this role, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills. You must be a strong team player and leader, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to ensure accurate and legible records are kept.
Your responsibilities as a Clinical Lead Nurse will include:
- Ensure care plans are fully maintained and monitor the state of wellbeing of each resident, being aware of changes that may impact care and care plans.
- Supporting the General Manager to implement policies, procedures, and business objectives to drive the business forward.
- Being a key contact with residents, relatives, visitors and health and social care professionals involved in the resident’s wellbeing, acting upon requests, concerns, and complaints promptly and appropriately.
- Conducting staff supervision and appraisals in line with the home’s policies and to meet with external guidelines.
- Manage the home in line with company guidelines when in the absence of the General Manager.
- Progression Opportunities – we are fully committed to supporting you in the gaining the qualifications to progress in the career you love.
- Workplace pension
- Full initial and ongoing Training for all aspects of the job with support from Senior Management
- Annual Awards Night to celebrate individual achievements within the business
If you would like to apply for this amazing Clinical Lead Nurse opportunity, or would like to know more about the role, please contact the team on 01782 956 420 or send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
#kpicare #healthcare #loveyourjob #nursing #registerednurse
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.