Night Hygiene Operative
Job ID: 5753859
£10.42 - 12.82 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
We are on the lookout for a Night Hygiene Operative on the outskirts of Wrexham!
Responsibilities within the Night Hygiene Operative role is:
- Cleaning all machinery, equipment and areas in the factory to a visually clean standard.
Some benefits of this night hygiene operative position include:
- Free car park
- Free teas & coffees
- Microwaves and fridges
- Canteen has vending machines with snacks
- Lockers for your belongings
A full induction and training are provided.
Rates of pay vary within the position:
- £10.42 per hour upon starting
- Increases to £11 after 4 weeks
- Again, increases to £12.82 after the 12th week
Shifts as a Night Hygiene Operative vary as follows:
- Monday – 18:00 – 06:00
- Tuesday-Friday – 02:30 – 06:00
- Tuesday-Friday – 22:30 – 06:00
- Saturday – 18:00 – 06:00
Join Our Client's Team and become a night hygiene operative, apply now for a fulfilling role.
If this role as a Night Hygiene Operative is for you then APPLY NOW or contact us on 01952 797577!
About KPI Recruiting.
KPI Recruiting is a leading recruitment agency with branches throughout the UK. We are led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals who strive to provide an excellent service for our candidates and clients alike.
#HygeineOperative #NewJob #NewWork #WarehouseJobs #GotTheJob
KPI Recruiting is an equal- opportunity employer.
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.