Job ID: 5735658
Wigan, Greater Manchester, England
£22k - 26k per year + BONUS
Job Type: Full Time
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity where you can hit the ground running within a well-established Industrial Team?
If so KPI Recruiting have the perfect opportunity for you! This exciting position is based in our Wigan Office, working within our Industrial team as a Recruitment Consultant.
KPI Recruiting are a leading recruitment agency, with a national coverage of roles in various different sectors, and due to our success, we are looking to add fresh talent to our Industrial Team!
Day to Day Duties will include:
- Building a pool of available workers through online adverts, referrals, and word of mouth
- Conducting registration interviews with all workers
- Supporting on-site inductions for clients
- Delivering candidates to the client’s site in a responsive time frame
- Following the sales cycle with the team to help growth
- Building strong relationships with existing clients
- Attend weekly visits/service review meetings with clients.
- Monitor the quality of all candidates
- Ensuring a positive experience for both clients and candidates
- Work in close conjunction with the wider team to share best practice
- Manage payroll administration for candidates
- Working in a busy team environment, a positive attitude is essential!
What we are looking for:
- A driving licence is required for this role to be able to attend client meetings
- Experience of working in a busy office environment is highly desirable.
- Outgoing and ambitious individual
- Able to build strong positive relationships
- Can-do attitude, outgoing people person!
- Confident problem solver
- Ability to manage your own time
Why work for KPI Recruiting?
- Routes for progression and opportunities to transition into other internal positions if this is what you would like!
- Friendly and welcoming team environment
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holiday, and one day off for your Birthday!
- Pension scheme
- Team outings and events
- Refer a friend scheme – Opportunities to work with your friends and earn extra cash!
- Part of FAST50 best places to work
- Stay hydrated, the fridge is always stocked with drinks for you to help yourself to, and if you fancy a hot drink don’t worry, we have that covered too!
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please get in contact with Jessie by emailing email@example.com
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.